Ulterior Warzone wallpaper-preview

...real-time strategy in a fight for the ultimate technology...
LDAsh
moderator.

Ulterior Warzone wallpaper-preview

Post by LDAsh »

http://www.violationentertainment.com/f ... UWwp08.jpg

After intense development, finally the new RTS from Violation Entertainment titled Ulterior Warzone is getting closer to being in the hands of Nintendo DS players. With countless features and massive variety, providing plenty of structures and units under your control, three factions with full campaigns that will demand many, many hours of real-time gameplay. It is, without a doubt, the biggest war on the DS.
And I'm not shy about saying it, it's truly an epic game both technically and in the amount of content it already contains, it really will take days of playing to get through, and we're very proud of how it has turned out. It's true to the more traditional RTS games in the way it involves not only a few structures and units, but complex bases and entire armies, with hundreds on the battlefield. There are various tactics involved that will ensure a brutal challenge and levels that require intellect and cunning to survive. It is both deeply complicated and user-friendly that will allow new RTS players to ease into the game, and the game itself contains plenty of information on how to play to win.
════════════════════════
══════════════════
════════════
══════
Syrion
visitor.

Post by Syrion »

Hi,
I've just heard about Ulterior Warzone and what you're saying about it all sounds very, very exciting :) I'm really looking forward to seeing the game in action, but I'm wondering about one thing: Is UW going to be released commercially or as free homebrew?
LDAsh
moderator.

Post by LDAsh »

Hey, thanks a lot for the comments. Let's just say we're spending our time putting as much effort and love into it as we would a commercial game. ;)
════════════════════════
══════════════════
════════════
══════
Syrion
visitor.

Post by Syrion »

I wonder if I fully understand what you meant to say, hehe. Anyway, as much as I like DS homebrew and think that your game would likely be the very best and most popular one to-date, I think if UW really is as good as you say, it could be a serious commercial success as well, especially considering the rarity of RTS for the DS.
Well, either way, I'll just be waiting for it as patiently as I can :)