3d modeling

...walrus thug-for-hire? Knock yourself out...
Nikolas32
stranger.

3d modeling

Post by Nikolas32 »

Hello everybody,

Could you advise me some professional 3d visualization company?

Thanks for your help!
Archicgi
stranger.

Re: 3d modeling

Post by Archicgi »

If you need professional 3d architectural rendering design service, explore it - archicgi.com
LDAsh
moderator.

Re: 3d modeling

Post by LDAsh »

Some of it isn't too bad, but for the prices being asked, I would say one could find much better quality for much less money. Some of the infintely sharp edges and bad composition of cut-outs, for something that seems to be just still shots, doesn't seem all that impressive, comparatively. In this day and age, for such prices, I would imagine clients being interested in real-time 3D visualisations, possibly even VR experiences (even just fixed-position panoramas) that they can throw into some cheap mobile headset. If we are inclined to say "that's so much hard work!" then only imagine trying to make a complete 3D game experience that the audience can navigate and interact with for a mere fraction of the price.

I would advise customers to shop around. I know some people who do this kind of work and it's on-par if not better than what I see here, for far more modest pay.

BTW, I (along with anyone else) am very aware that this is a spammy sock-puppeted thread, but it was at least somewhat relevant so I thought I'd reply.
════════════════════════
══════════════════
════════════
══════