Application: Voice Actor/Coder

...want to contribute to or join the team?...
JCH321
developer.

Application: Voice Actor/Coder

Post by JCH321 »

Hey, noticed you guys have gotten some attention! :D

Anywho, I popped on over from planetquake and wanted to see if you guys were interested in whatever talents I may have - such as voice acting and coding. Anywho, I don't want to be a deadweight or anything, but would actually like to do some stuff for a project!

Don't really have any certifications or anything, but I've been programming since around the age of 11 (am 18 now, turn 19 next month) and have experience in everything from HTML/CSS/PHP to VB/C/C++ - my favorite of which is C++ - been messing with the code side of the Quakes for quite some time now although I can't say I've ever bothered to REALLY release anything of notable nature. Anywho, we can talk further if you'd like - otherwise just take this as a hello! :D 8)
LDAsh
moderator.

Post by LDAsh »

Hey there, you're welcome into the forums and into the projects. I tried to contact you through ICQ but no response, maybe you didn't get my IMs. No problem. We'll figure something out. Anything you can post of yours at all would really help.
JCH321
developer.

Post by JCH321 »

Hey, saw you added me and I added you also - was on the phone with an old friend of mine and I couldn't IM you but yeah, I never got a message from you - it said you were typing one though and then you signed off after a while! We'll get it worked out! :D