Application: Voice Acting

...want to contribute to or join the team?...
Naz
visitor.

Application: Voice Acting

Post by Naz »

Good day.

My name is Nazif Bogdanovic and I would be interested in assisting with additional voice acting, should you need any.

I have been involved with several projects in high school and college but just recently turned my attention to animation and games. I recently managed to land the role of "The Ugly" in the HL2 modification "Day Hard" and am also currently collaborating on up to seven other HL2 mods; "ReMixed", "Cold Blood", "Cause & Effect", "Opposing Shephard", "War of the Nukes", "D.E.A.D." & "The Gate II". Even more recently, I'm currently in talks in regards to the upcoming Doom3 mod, "Hexen: Edge of Chaos."

Being a rather avid gamer, I would like to participate in as many diverse games as possible, which is why I am currently interested in assisting a Quake4 mod.

If you're interested, I would be more than glad to record an audition mp3 to see if your team can put my services to use. Simply send me a few mock-up lines with detail and I will have an mp3 sent back within 48 hours. Otherwise, I have a small sample mp3 waiting at the following link:

http://www.inheretics.com/naz_sample.mp3

I currently have a few classes and exams to assess, but I should be able to allocate more than enough time to assist at the moment.

Thank you greatly for your time, and best of luck on your efforts to your upcoming mod!

Sincerely,
Nazif Bogdanovic
LDAsh
moderator.

Post by LDAsh »

Sounds great, very clear and it seems you have a wide range of characters and emotions, so it would definitely be great to have your talents in our project. To start with, we'll probably focus on the samples for the police force. If you head down to the audio sections, there is some discussion about that already. The police use environmental protection masks which distorts their voice to make them sound deeper and almost robotic, which we'll fix up a "recipe" of various effects to put over each sample so you can just do some natural voice acting for now. If you have MSN or ICQ we can chat about it and I can send you some pieces of the documentation which has some dialogue in it.
Naz
visitor.

Post by Naz »

Hey LDAsh,

Unfortunately, I have neither MSN nor ICQ (only AIM at ENLGMAZERO). If anything, I can easily be reached at my e-mail address which is enigmaxaero at gmail dot com.

A PM works too, but e-mail for me is more efficient.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.