Red Alert 2: Remix, A mod for C&C Generals: Zero Hour.

...want to contribute to or join the team?...
YKWIA
visitor.

Red Alert 2: Remix, A mod for C&C Generals: Zero Hour.

Post by YKWIA »

Hey, I am starting a total remake of Red Alert 2/Yuri's Revenge with some improvments and new twists, Introducing.

RED ALERT 2: REMIX

Red Alert 2: Remix is a remake of Red Alert 2/Yuri's Revenge with some new twists. An improvment we added to the game is that now you can use for upgrades and many capabilities, and Don't worry, The old C&C Building technicue is still there, The bottom interface is there, Here's what were doing to make it accesable, We are adding a expand button to build stuff on the right, and I'm not sure if were going to have walls, But there will be a diffrent interface for Yuri, To enhance the red alert experience, We are remastering the cutscenes and remaking them in CGI style, Now to circimvate the waiting, We are having the video play while it loads, And what were doing to Naval Combat is improving it, We are getting Heavy Coders to make the Naval Combat part a reality to this mod, But in my opinion, Naval Combat is useless, I never used it in Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2, but I am glad they left it out in Command & Conquer: Generals, but that's another story, In this mod, Engineers don't have to be sacriifced, But now can capture buildings, fix buildings, and fix bridges without being sacrificed, The fix buildings and fix bridges work the same way with Generals, But to fix briges, you have to get into an outpost and wait until the bridge is fixed. There are more, But I don't want to rant on, I registered on modDBB, The link is below

http://mods.moddb.com/5344/

And the link to the original thread is below you.

http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?s ... 333713&hl=

Thank's I hope you enjoy this mod when It's out.

P.S. We are now hiring people to start this mod and bring it up, and also, we need you to create a logo, Somthing like the Generals Logo, the Red Alert 2 Style of logo and Rap Style mixed together, We need you to create a logo that fit's this mod, Here's the link to the Generals Logo.

http://cncgeneralsworld.easycgi.com/dow ... CCLogo.psd

You must have photoshop to download this file.

BTW. We are now hiring people to lift this project from the ground, The following positions are available.

Modeler
UV Mapper
Skinner
AI coder
INI coder
2D graphics
3D graphics
Video production
Concept artist
Building modeler
Infantry animator
Voice Actor
Tutorial Writer
Website & Flash Designer

So post your username and the positions you want to aquire, Remember, We need people to get this mod off the ground.
LDAsh
moderator.

Post by LDAsh »

Well well well. What the hell am I going to do about this. This is really not the place to have people advertising their mods, but it could be worse, I guess.