Hello, Violation Entertainment World!!

...want to contribute to or join the team?...
thebigbuu
developer.

Hello, Violation Entertainment World!!

Post by thebigbuu »

Hey devteam and V.E. members,
I'm newly registered and looking forward to working with the dev team. Unfortunately, any of my contributions may have wait until a later date, since I'm currently with another devteam q3rally as level designer. Hmm, we'll see. I've also done some textures for them as well.

I've checked out the Chaotic Circuits media, and i would definitely like to work on this type of game. I think I have a little feel for the kind of theme L.D.Ash wants. I'm really glad the move to the q3 engine was made.

My website has my work:
web dot njit dot edu /~ emv2

Down With Spambots!!! :)

Thx L.D.Ash for being understanding. I'm familiar with the feeling of bustin one's own ass.
DeeP
developer.

Post by DeeP »

Hey welcome to the team... I'm mapping for Shadowing Hate , drop me a line anytime! :)

:arrow: DeeP
You're the nicest func_mover I've ever met.
LDAsh
moderator.

Post by LDAsh »

Welcome thebigbuu! I've given you full access to the forum already so you can read more about the project, see some concepts and some development shots. You won't get the FTP password to the dev content until you're a part of the team and have done some work on it, but that's about all that's stopping you from getting involved. ;)
════════════════════════
══════════════════
════════════
══════