Bases loaded! (060801)

...public information about team plans and projects...
LDAsh
moderator.

Bases loaded! (060801)

Post by LDAsh »

That took a lot longer than I thought it would have, I'm sorry, but finally all 550Mb (roughly) has been uploaded in ZIP files to the development folders, which, this time, also includes most of the development files too, everything except the large _bump texture files (x2 res used to make normalmaps) and other very large test files that aren't directly used by the engine. So, if you're a member, you now have everything you need to see the projects in full so far, plus a whole lot of extras to understand exactly how things were made. The downside is that it's much harder to get your updates into the bases, pretty much impossible, but things might work better if we keep updates individual and blend it together at certain points, or milestones, later, and then update the entire base again. I won't be doing it next time, though, I will mail DVD-Rs to a friend with a 6Mbps connection to upload for me, it will be much quicker that way.
Anyway, check the "general" threads in the private sections if you don't already know where to go and what to do. It's all there waiting for you.