join us :)

...cybernetic and robotic dystopian first-person shooter...
DeeP
developer.

join us :)

Post by DeeP »

Just wanting to encourage anyone with mapping / development skills to join us in our journey. :P
-AND can't wait to unleash "Gigawatt" on the world - coming soon
You're the nicest func_mover I've ever met.
LDAsh
moderator.

Post by LDAsh »

Hear that? That's the sound of crickets chirping and rolling tumbleweeds. This is a ghost town, brother. No one can hear you. Well, only me, and there's not much that I haven't already said before. :P

What we need is character models, weapon models, and maybe even some superficial GUI work to come together, to put into these map shots. I don't think anyone can appreciate what we've already achieved so far, the standards and originality, and unique approach to _EVERYTHING_! No, we really need to push it to such a point where it really looks like a 100% original GAME and not just another mod, then send that media out into the world strictly attached to a help-wanted card, so it gets to places like PlanetQuake and beyond, too.

I won't make any promises here, but those aspects I mentioned before are well and truly into development and near being something to show, so we WILL get there. Just when, not if. ;)
════════════════════════
══════════════════
════════════
══════
DeeP
developer.

Post by DeeP »

LOL I hear ya brother!... and yes... I think I DO hear chirping! - maybe that's my hard disk. :P we've got an overload of potential here, and I agree with you those points.... silence is golden - sometimes. :D
You're the nicest func_mover I've ever met.