The Shed (DM0)

...cybernetic and robotic dystopian first-person shooter...
LDAsh
moderator.

The Shed (DM0)

Post by LDAsh »

Here's a small deathmatch map I've been working on, instead of that warehouse map I decided to go with something a little more varied that also involves some kind of warehouse too, although much smaller, more like a shed, so I've called this map "The Shed", and it?s actually more of a tourney map than deathmatch, I couldn?t imagine more than 3 players in this map at a time.
http://www.violationentertainment.com/t ... 060601.jpg
Not much to see, I know, but I will continue to work hard on it, to fill in all of the small details and get the project a finalised and polished map to see, and I will make some videos. The next step after this is to get some weapons and custom characters/enemies into the game, so we will have a full operational and playable beta, even if just 1 map, 1 weapon and 1 enemy, that is more of a milestone than you may realise. Game development is all about struggling at the beginning, sorting everything out and how it will be done, figuring out how it can be done, and from that point onward it's relatively smooth sailing.
I will get a video of this map out as soon as there is enough of it to see to make an interesting video.